DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Help! Buying a used Mavic Pro with extras! Need Opinions!

Wilzzonn

Reactions
Hi !

Currently in the market for my first drone to take with me on outdoor adventures. I've flown and researched the Mavic Pro since it was first on pre-order. I found one used with extras and have talked the guy down too 600$ but I need some opinions on it from more knowledgeable people. Check it out and let me know what you all think!! Greatly appreciate any comments.

Dji Mavic Pro drone bundle

1546205933353.png

Reactions: Bwoody321
The poster says 'USB-C" does the mavic pro use the USB-C for any purpose? I'll be using a google pixel so i need a USB-C connector anyway. Trying to figure out if thats what they are using it for or does it serve a different purpose.

I picked up the same setup, 20 flights on the drone and it came with a custom case and mavmount for 600, so your price is right on.

Reactions: Wilzzonn
Make sure you check or get a screen shot of the sensors page, have had several with gimbal overload or bad secondary accelerometers. Sometimes the owner is unaware.
Gimbal warning will pop up during the connection and boot up.

Tom S

I bought a used Pro Platinum mid November with 2 batteries for $650. After a few weeks it was throwing weird caution reports like "Obstacle Avoided" on takeoff in Academy mode, and the RTH was defaulting to China! It turns out it was still under warranty (By 1 Day) and DJI accepted it back for repair. I think they just replaced it due to the stickers and serial number. Same for the controller. Any existing warranty period could be a deal maker/breaker, since it transfers to new owners.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
michalis