DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Help! - DJI app Editor isn’t asking me if I want to “download original photo”... why not?

billem16

Reactions
I took some really cool ocean photos this morning. And got home and connected my phone back to my drone to download some to my phone. It lets me save it to my device, but it doesn’t give me the option to “download original photo”... which is the high quality option. Why is it not giving me that option? Are my photos not high quality this time for some reason? I just started shooting in RAW setting also.

Here’s one of the photos I took. I don’t think it’s the super high quality I was expecting. Why isn’t it giving me that option to DL original? Where is my high quality version??

Attachments

• 7734F3AE-F7FC-4F24-BF7B-D830DDCC87ED.jpeg
    7734F3AE-F7FC-4F24-BF7B-D830DDCC87ED.jpeg
    217.6 KB · Views: 31
Here’s the screen I’m talking about from an older photo I took. It gives me the option to DL original (high quality). But now it isn’t on my recent photos.

Attachments

• C9937E46-775B-4D3D-A175-003BE72B8D84.jpeg
    C9937E46-775B-4D3D-A175-003BE72B8D84.jpeg
    509.4 KB · Views: 12
Can’t help with your problem with info posted. You don’t say what you’re flying or the device used to receive transferred files, but my habit is to use 64GB SD cards and change before each flight as insurance against losing the drone. I then dl all the cards to my computer. I shoot RAW+jpeg for stills.

Can’t help with your problem with info posted. You don’t say what you’re flying or the device used to receive transferred files, but my habit is to use 64GB SD cards and change before each flight as insurance against losing the drone. I then dl all the cards to my computer. I shoot RAW+jpeg for stills.
Sorry, I’m using a mavic pro, and trying to transfer to my iPhone 8 when the drone is connected to my phone via the app. It usually gives me the option to DL the full quality original. But now it’s not

I have to hit the arrow under camera settings while still powered on that takes me to what I have took then download whatever. Is that where your talking about.
Is that way to keep originals.

I have to hit the arrow under camera settings while still powered on that takes me to what I have took then download whatever. Is that where your talking about.
Is that way to keep originals.
Hmmm no I don’t think so. See this attached photo. See the option to download the original photo? That option has disappeared in my recent photos.

Attachments

• EF66680D-7CE7-4AD6-9DEA-2697551E2138.jpeg
    EF66680D-7CE7-4AD6-9DEA-2697551E2138.jpeg
    509.4 KB · Views: 6
Hmmm no I don’t think so. See this attached photo. See the option to download the original photo? That option has disappeared in my recent photos.
Ok well it must be a phone thing as on my iPad I don’t see that. I have to do as I said to save the original video and if
i don’t do the pictures they don’t even save in the app.
Sorry but me no help for you.

I have a similar (?) situation with my mav mini. If I don't have the low grade original cached on the phone it will not let me download (or see) the full sized version on the craft through DJI Fly. I ordered a SD to Iphone cable/adapter to get them from the card into the phone. Like most I do my editing on a desktop so just downloading from the SD via adapter is my normal.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Manu Gopinath