DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Help me with my prototype to speed up process

Simple no brainer. If you have something that you think/believe is revolutionary for the the air flight industry (and other applications, including, but not limited to the cooling, circulation of air, then the very first step is to document and apply for a patent. Contact a Patent Atty. post haste. Let them do some research for you. Yes it will cost some seed money, but if you want to protect yourself and your idea/concept, the first step, even before answering this post, is to contact a legit Patent Atty. They are the only/next "entity" to see your concepts...
Period...

Thanks everybody for their answer and advices.I realy appreciate that.I m not here to argue with scientists.( I might be little bit overmotivated with that noise counselling technology I agree on that) .Anyway thanks for your opinion.There is a demand for low noise propellers as I see..I Will work harder to bring you guys some results soon.I can t go deeper and give you some more ideas on what I m working..simply because I have no patent protection yet.I know that Dji has its own development on propellers.But they might scrap my or your idea due to extensive overload on engines,reduced flight time or other reasons we dont know.That doesnt mean you can t try do things differently as they.We dont end up devolopinng propellers,variety designs concepts were not tried..I m not seing anything with my concept,but that doesnt mean that someone has not try do same thing,I find that when I apply for patent.
Thanks

Also, for patents... do a basic search yourself before you go down the road of spending a lot of time and money on any new idea. You would be surprised at how many patents are out there, but the technology is not being used for whatever reason. I have done a few patents. I always start out by searching other ideas already on the books.

Go to the USPTO to do a basic SEARCH.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BHU