DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Help me with some data if you subscribe to AirData.com

Jeff A

Well Worn Member
Reactions
I fly my Mavic 2 using DJI Go 4 & Litchi. If I fly with Litchi, AirData faithfully records my Max Battery Temp. If I fly with DJI Go 4, Max Battery Temp is always reported as 32°f, which of course is incorrect. Please post to this thread if you are a Subscriber to AirData.com and let me know if your battery temps are recorded correctly. Please include Aircraft Type and whether you use Android or iOS. Thank you.

If I fly with DJI Go 4, Max Battery Temp is always reported as 32°f, which of course is incorrect.
That's a long ongoing bug in GO4 on Android. All of the battery related data fields parameters are not populated when using an Android device.
Using an iOS device or an SDK based app like Pix4d or Map Pilot, battery data is in the logs as expected.

That's a long ongoing bug in GO4 on Android. All of the battery related data fields parameters are not populated when using an Android device.
Using an iOS device or an SDK based app like Pix4d or Map Pilot, battery data is in the logs as expected.
Thank you for your input. I'm hoping others will contribute because I have an open case right now with DJI. Their "Engineers" are saying the problem is with AirData. I hope to fly today having switched from DJI Go 4 for Android to the iOS version of the software. In your opinion, if this software works OK, does that prove that the Android version of the software is at fault and not the AirData site?

having switched from DJI Go 4 for Android to the iOS version of the software. In your opinion, if this software works OK, does that prove that the Android version of the software is at fault and not the AirData site?
Hard to say ...
The fact that iOS log files are populated with all battery relevant data but not the Android version stands to reason that it might be DJI's fault.

Be reminded that the original .TXT log files from the device (phone/tablet) are mostly converted by an utility developed by an individual in his free time.
It could be also possible that the conversion utility TXTlogToCSVtool does not convert all battery data files in the Android version.

Maybe the author @ferraript of that utility has more info about that specific topic.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volpe