DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Help on Using Pano 360 and 180

BRDVPRA

Reactions
I tried the pano 360 and then the 180 today. The MP1 took all the pics, but now what do I do? Does the DJI app stitch them together or am I supposed to do that using some other program?

I just took my first pano shots this week with my MP1, so I've recently gone through this search. I'm using an I-Pad, so my info is based on that, but I don't think it's much different on Android. Yes, DJI Go4 can do the stitching. From the Go4 opening screen, choose the Editor option along the bottom. On the next screen, choose Album along the top edge, then below that, Photos. Look for the photo(s) with the pano or globe symbol in the corner. Tap the marked photos to begin the stitching. When complete, hit the download button in the lower left corner to save the stitched photo to the device. Look for them using the photo app.

When the photos are downloaded off the SD card to the computer, there will be folders for each of the pano/sphero photos with all the individual shots. The actual stitched photos were in the Export Works folder. You'll need software on the computer to stitch the individual photos. For Windows, Microsoft Image Composite Editor (ICE) is a free, straightforward app to stitch them together. Here are links that I found handy to figure all this out:
Mavic Pro Sphere Stitching
How do you do the spherical pano thing?
The videos all go beyond the initial device stitching to show the computer apps.

Last edited:

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shandilya