DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Help please... Camera drifting / very unstable

Rusy

Reactions
I recently received my new mavic after a refresh. For whatever reason I'm having 2 issues that my old mavic never had.

1) the camera seems like it's drifting or panning left very slowly, only when the grounded and not in the air.

2) while flying it seems very unstable and bouncing around a lot, I calibrated IMU a few times and nothing has changed. I almost lost it today as it was fighting me coming back and had to rely on RTH. When I get to the second to last step where you sit the mavic up the gimbal or camera makes a vibrating rattle, normal? I don't remember from my original.

After being rushed off the phone with support after Holding for an hour I was told to upgrade firmware 1000x and arguing with someone who doesn't speak English very well that I have the latest firmware. He even told me the latest firmware was put out today and it ended up being the one prior!! I decide to ask for help here, any advice would be great I really don't feel like sending this back to DJI after waiting over a month for it. Thanks in advance...

The camera drifting seemed to be auto focus, does that make sense? Not really sure how to up load a video on here, today I was flying it a little and it was bouncing around and very unstable like it was fighting super hard to stay hovering, it's like 15mph winds but my first mavic seemed more stable. Can you guys tell from info from healthy drones info if the my mavic is acting ok? I can post if someone tells me what to post.

With the gimbal drifting left on the ground it sounds like the controller may need calibration. I know the camera follows yaw commands from left stick. Just a thought.

Everything has been calibrated multiple times... wondering if I should send back

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ken28e