DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Help with controller custom stick settings

Redbelly

Reactions
Have a mavic pro. Want to set my right control stick so that pulling back CLIMBS the drone. I’ve gone to custom settings, selected that option, selected save and it will not respond. Pulling back ALWAYS results in a DESCENT. Have tried it in the reverse as well. Suggestions? I’m a pilot so logically for me pulling back suggests CLIMB and pushing forward suggests DESCENT. Same with FPS games, etc. Would appreciate any helpful suggestions. Thank you.

Have a mavic pro. Want to set my right control stick so that pulling back CLIMBS the drone. I’ve gone to custom settings, selected that option, selected save and it will not respond. Pulling back ALWAYS results in a DESCENT. Have tried it in the reverse as well. Suggestions? I’m a pilot so logically for me pulling back suggests CLIMB and pushing forward suggests DESCENT. Same with FPS games, etc. Would appreciate any helpful suggestions. Thank you.
I have not received my Mavik 2 Pro yet, but I want the same set up after flying fixed wing R/C for years. I have watched the video on how to go into your DJI GO 4 App to change to a custom setting, however, it looks like you will still end up with an ascent on the forward movement. I just know when I get into a sticky situation, my impulse will be to pull back on the stick to ascend and it will be the wrong command...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada