DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Help with Mavic Pro gimbal calibration - only getting to 26% before it starts shaking

SmokeyMAV

Reactions
Hi all,
Any tips on how I may correct / reset my Mavic Pro gimbal calibration process..it has been ok the previous times I have calibrated..only had 5 flights so far, since having the drone - (purchased new from DJI 9/2019 without this issue). No crashes, no other issues that I am aware..still pretty new to the beginner mode and only flown 1x out of beginner mode, and landed safely.
Unsure of where / how to look at the ribbon and gimbal housing area on the drone..perhaps someone could send a pic of what it should look like? If the ribbon on mine looks wrong?

Thank you kindly..

Attachments

• IMG_20200327_152438903.jpg
    IMG_20200327_152438903.jpg
    432.8 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_20200327_152456784.jpg
    IMG_20200327_152456784.jpg
    788.6 KB · Views: 10
Hi all,
Any tips on how I may correct / reset my Mavic Pro gimbal calibration process..it has been ok the previous times I have calibrated..only had 5 flights so far, since having the drone - (purchased new from DJI 9/2019 without this issue). No crashes, no other issues that I am aware..still pretty new to the beginner mode and only flown 1x out of beginner mode, and landed safely.
Unsure of where / how to look at the ribbon and gimbal housing area on the drone..perhaps someone could send a pic of what it should look like? If the ribbon on mine looks wrong?

Thank you kindly..
why are you calibrating the gimbal so much you should not need to do it unless a problem has occured i have done mine once in over 400 flights

Reactions: SmokeyMAV
Thank you. I just restarted everything and it completed successfully. Good to know. I will only watch for an error message from here out.
no worries you only need to do any calibrations if the app asks for it ,sometimes you will get a message to calibrate your compass, but before you do check if there is any meatal close by or hidden in the ground( rebar), if you move a few feet from the spot it can fix the issue without having to calibrate the one that i would be particular about is IMU calibration always do it if requested as it can impact on other parts of the control system and cause all sorts of issues

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
piloter