DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Help with Setting up Litchii on Smart Controller with Air 2S

Metatron

Reactions
Hi all! New to the forums here and I need some help. I've heard that DjI finally released the SDK for the air 2S making it so we can finally use Litchi and other apps. I have a smart controller and downloaded lychee through the Amazon App Store, and would like to use it but can't figure out how to get them to connect. I read all the info when I first started the app and did all the steps, but it's still not connecting with my air 2s. Any help or links you could steer me towards would be greatly appreciated. fly well my friends

Hi all! New to the forums here and I need some help. I've heard that DjI finally released the SDK for the air 2S making it so we can finally use Litchi and other apps. I have a smart controller and downloaded lychee through the Amazon App Store, and would like to use it but can't figure out how to get them to connect. I read all the info when I first started the app and did all the steps, but it's still not connecting with my air 2s. Any help or links you could steer me towards would be greatly appreciated. fly well my friends
There's a section on litchi's website regarding installing litchi on crystal sky and smart controller. I do have litchi installed on the smart controller and use it with the Mavic 2 and it works great. I have no idea about the air 2s and if it is working with that or not. It may still be in beta version and if so you would need to set that up with litchi. You will also need to install Google text to speech app so the voices sound decent. That is also explained on litchi's website, and there's a link to the app file.

I got a response from Litchi Today, They have Submitted the Update that would make it "official" to Amazon and are awaiting approval.

Reactions: ackdrone
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTBennett00