DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Help with these listings please?

Chris Rees

Reactions
Hi, can one of the moderators or anyone for that matter here please explain to me how I can highlight a listing and select "not interested" so that it just shows the articles I am interested in?
I know I could do this a month or so ago but the functionality seems to have disappeared now.

Thanks in advance Chris (Happy Mini 2 owner)

Which listings are you referring to?

Which listings are you referring to?
Well all of them I guess but specifically in the Mini 2 Discussions Forum. What I am basically asking is this... where all the posts are listed from members with various topics and questions etc. There was an option to hide an article by clicking a couple of lines which read "not interested" or words to that effect. Hope this makes some sense?

I've never seen such a feature here. Perhaps that appeared in some kind of popup that appeared over top of the thread you were reading.

I've never seen such a feature here. Perhaps that appeared in some kind of popup that appeared over top of the thread you were reading.
Ah ok that's a shame it was useful as you could just see the posts that were of interest. Maybe it could be incorporated intentionally anyway. Thanks anyway.

There is a button to "Watch" threads you're interested in and you'll be auto notified about changes in threads where you've posted. For the threads you're not interested in, it seems easier to just ignore them and move on.

Reactions: Droniac
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dennis Anghelatos