DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Here are the steps for successful update for the Mavic 2 series 2023

Thanks for posting this. I like your videos and wholeheartedly agree with your sentiments about misinformation. I appreciate your no nonsense style in making these and will continue to keep an eye out for future videos as well.

Thanks for the info and confirmation!

Thanks for posting this. I like your videos and wholeheartedly agree with your sentiments about misinformation. I appreciate your no nonsense style in making these and will continue to keep an eye out for future videos as well.

Thanks for the info and confirmation!
Thank you, I will be hosting a video podcast on the last Sunday of each month cover topics concerning rules, regulation & tip for those that do commercial work & serious drone flyers.

Reactions: jmaganaski
What's the link to download the Mavic 2 Pro firmware update v01.00.0797? I've just spent a half hour poking around the internet, but can't find the download link...

What's the link to download the Mavic 2 Pro firmware update v01.00.0797? I've just spent a half hour poking around the internet, but can't find the download link...
It's best to go to the DJI d/l page or use the assistant 2 for Mavic to get the right version

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure