Join Us Now

Here's who ruins our hobby ...

mario54

Reactions
Pisa: a drone crashes into the Tower, sanctioned by two Mexican tourists

No damage to the monument, the vehicle was seized by the agents

HANDLE

A drone hits the tower of Pisa, two tourists sanctioned

They flew their drone in Piazza del Duomo in Pisa which ended up against the Leaning Tower , fortunately without consequences for the famous monument. For this two Mexican tourists, brother and sister aged 18 and 26, were sanctioned by the police under the navigation code, which prohibits the drone overflight of urban and monumental areas without the necessary authorizations.

You know what would happen if drones were legal to fly there? You'd probably have 20+ drones flying around the Tower of Pisa at any one time, bothering EVERYBODY. Same with National Parks; you want to visit Old Faithful at Yellowstone with a dozen drones circling it? Or visit Yosemite Valley with dozens of drones flying everywhere?

You know what would happen if drones were legal to fly there? You'd probably have 20+ drones flying around the Tower of Pisa at any one time, bothering EVERYBODY. Same with National Parks; you want to visit Old Faithful at Yellowstone with a dozen drones circling it? Or visit Yosemite Valley with dozens of drones flying everywhere?
Yep. I've been to all of those mentioned places, and many more crowded touristy postcard views. I'd love to be able to fly a drone in those sorts of places, but I'm even happier to enjoy those places drone-free, and allow others to do so as well.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas