DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

hey all -

northeastflyer

Reactions
checking in from the north east. I used to fly the OG Phantom back in the day and just picked up a mavic mini this last weekend. I've sent it around and am loving it so far.

I got a little greedy in sport mode tonight and bumped it a bit, once on a fence and once on the side of my house. Seems fine! lol

Anyway. Prob slow down on the sport mode flying close quarters for now.

Later all!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
and stay safe.. Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. I also fly a MM and have enjoyed many flights. You will find helpful suggestions and advice. We look forward to your view of the world.

checking in from the north east. I used to fly the OG Phantom back in the day and just picked up a mavic mini this last weekend. I've sent it around and am loving it so far.

I got a little greedy in sport mode tonight and bumped it a bit, once on a fence and once on the side of my house. Seems fine! lol

Anyway. Prob slow down on the sport mode flying close quarters for now.

Later all!
Welcome from NZ. Very tempting to jump straight in but you’ve got plenty of time to enjoy your new hobby. Glad there wasn’t too much damage.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rui S