DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hey Y'all from Asheville NC

Reactions
Does anyone know of any flight simulation software to practice flying drone before I take my drone out for real?

Thanks
James

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum!

You can use the flight simulator inside of DJI GO.

DJI-GO-Flight-Simulator-Apple-DJIGO4.jpg

Welcome! **** - Mike beat me to it! LOL Well, I will include a video and not just screen shots. :)
Yes. The DJI GO4 App has a built in flight simulator that requires the Mavic to be connected via the remote controller and device, but not be airborne. It mimics the exact flight stick inputs of the controller and allows one to fly thier drone in a virtual environment.

Reactions: Tubescreamer56
You can use this flight simulator for any drones that use DJI GO.

Reactions: BD0G
Thanks Msinger, I got the Mavic Air is there something similar in DJI Go 4
Aggh, He beat me again.

The flight simulator within DJIGO4 is universally applicable to all the DJI drones. It just so happens that he posted screen shots of the Phantom Series of drones, but the simulator can be used for the Mavic Air as well. Pull the props, fire up the Remote Controller and the drone, launch DJI GO4 and click to enter the Mavic Air as if you were going to fly it then click below to enter the simulator. About 30 Min of flight time in the simulator before a battery swap is needed.Your mileage may vary.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup
**You can look for other local flyers here - Regional Meet-Ups & Local Flyers

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seaphotos