DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi all! New Pilot from Western Canada

Paulz

Reactions
I am totally new to Piloting and just started out with the Mavic Mini. I am having a blast and am here to learn and hopefully help out a little. Thanks for having such a wonderful resource available to me!
Im am a Motorcycle enthusiast and plan on taking videos on my journeys of the beautiful scenery I find along the way.

Wishing you all successful missions and safe flights! :cool:

From Cranbrook, BC, Canada

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to our Forum, Paul Z, from Deep in The Heart of Texas!

Don't be fooled by the compactness and low price of the Mini. It is a very high performance quad, with a great camera--and a worthy addition to your saddlebags. I predict that you'll win over a lot of converts among your cycling buddies!

We have many members in BC, Alberta, and other provinces who can help you work within the complex TC regs, and over 100,000 others from around the globe to help you progress as a pilot and photographer.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! ? Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome from another rider with a mavic mini in BC. This forum is a great source for info and help if needed. Fly safe and enjoy shooting the beautiful BC scenery.

We BC fellows, do seem to like our minis, that's for sure.

Welcome to the forum. You will find a great of information and support here. We look forward to seeing your view of the world.

I am totally new to Piloting and just started out with the Mavic Mini. I am having a blast and am here to learn and hopefully help out a little. Thanks for having such a wonderful resource available to me!
Im am a Motorcycle enthusiast and plan on taking videos on my journeys of the beautiful scenery I find along the way.

Wishing you all successful missions and safe flights! :cool:

From Cranbrook, BC, Canada
Check out "Done Drones On" on YouTube for everything you might want to know about attaining your Basic or Advanced RPAS Pilot certification.

Check out "Done Drones On" on YouTube for everything you might want to know about attaining your Basic or Advanced RPAS Pilot certification.
Thanks. yes his videos have been very helpful. I have been studying off and on for a couple of weeks now just to learn but will challenge the test here soon. There's a lot more to flying than I originally thought that's for sure :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61