DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi all!

Gregtay67

Reactions
Hi guys, new pocket 2 owner here. Never had a pocket 1 but long time DJI drone flyer. Live the timelapse feature. Pity it doesn't do 4k timelapse.

Hi guys, new pocket 2 owner here. Never had a pocket 1 but long time DJI drone flyer. Live the timelapse feature. Pity it doesn't do 4k timelapse.
I have the Osmo Pocket 1 and I think it does 1080p timelapse. Would have to look it up.

Reactions: Hauptmann
I just checked mine..the screen said it was doing a 4k timelapse and hyperlapse.
I'm green as grass with that type of thing so I could be wrong. It looked good to me :)

I have a Pocket 1. Be sure to check out and sign-up for OsmoPilots forum and discussions as well since that is where some Osmo Pocket owners post their stuff and questions. It does not have anywhere near the volume of traffic that this site does, but it is a useful site.

Not only the skies of Texas, but the ground as well ... he has a Pocket 2, after all ;-)

Hey Hauptmann ... Where in North Texas are you located? I am now in San Antonio after 30-years in Atlanta, GA (and Canada before that).

I just checked mine..the screen said it was doing a 4k timelapse and hyperlapse.
I'm green as grass with that type of thing so I could be wrong. It looked good to me :)
I'm going to check youtube for some timelapse tutorials. Will post back here is I find something good.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada