DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi all

Greyhix

Reactions
HI all new to this trying out as a hobby as been doing some woodwork for a number of years so thought i build my own rather than spending a fortune on a pre built one have purchased and built it wired it according to the old internet but cant seem to figure out how to get it going it is made up of 3 nema 23 along with 3 tb6600 and a break out board first question what should the dip pins be set to second installed mach3 software but cant get motors to work even though lights are on the 3 driver boards and breakout board flashing any help

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

first question what should the dip pins be set to second installed mach3 software but cant get motors to work even though lights are on the 3 driver boards and breakout board flashing any help
I'm assuming you're building a CNC machine and not a drone. Is that correct?

Hi Greyhix and welcome to the forum...I think most of us just fly these babies...and although there are a lot of extremely tech savvy people on the site...I don't think I have ever seen a question like that on here ...I hope someone can help you ....best of luck with it and let us know how it works out

Hello from the Crossroads of America Greyhix.

I can't help you but I do use the Mach 3 software on the plasma cutter at work for HVAC.

I have no idea what hooks up to what to make it work.

Good luck and if you any drone related questions, this is the place to be.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum from the dry lakeless hills of Lake City FL. An irony... I know. If lakes grew here as much as your knowledge will, Lake City would become an ocean. ;)

Welcome again!

Welcome to the forum from the land of Oz. With regards to your questions the only thing I understood was the dip pins, so I’m not much help for you. Hopefully someone on the forum can help you.
Regards

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world. Do a search on the forum, perhaps someone can lend aid.

HI all new to this trying out as a hobby as been doing some woodwork for a number of years so thought i build my own rather than spending a fortune on a pre built one have purchased and built it wired it according to the old internet but cant seem to figure out how to get it going it is made up of 3 nema 23 along with 3 tb6600 and a break out board first question what should the dip pins be set to second installed mach3 software but cant get motors to work even though lights are on the 3 driver boards and breakout board flashing any help
Well beyond my scope of knowledge. Although we are an extremely diverse group. Quite frankly I got toasted just reading your query. Lol. Best in your endeavor. Godspeed from Long Island, NY.

Welcome to the forum. Lots of knowledge and help here. Sorry I didn't read your post as there is no punctuation in it and life's too short to try and figure it out. Just saying...
Fly safe and enjoy.

Reactions: MA2 317
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato