DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi From Blustery Central Texas

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Front is blowing in and it's too wet and windy to fly, so thought I'd introduce myself.

New member here. Got my first drone this past Christmas from my wife. I hadn't asked for one, but had been talking about it for years and she took it upon herself to get me a Holy Stone HS600 which is a fairly decent drone for what she paid. (We'd just treated ourselves to a couple of weeks in Scotland, so I'd asked her to keep any gifts to me on the cheaper side.) I was hooked from my first flight, but I"m a semi-serious amateur photographer and the camera on the HS600 leaves a LOT to be desired. So a few days later, "I'm sorry honey, I really love my Christmas present and I'm going to keep flying it, but I need a better camera." Got myself a Mavic 3 Classic and absolutely love it.
Welcome to the forum from the Colorado Rocky Mountains. Happy and safe flying!

Front is blowing in and it's too wet and windy to fly, so thought I'd introduce myself.

New member here. Got my first drone this past Christmas from my wife. I hadn't asked for one, but had been talking about it for years and she took it upon herself to get me a Holy Stone HS600 which is a fairly decent drone for what she paid. (We'd just treated ourselves to a couple of weeks in Scotland, so I'd asked her to keep any gifts to me on the cheaper side.) I was hooked from my first flight, but I"m a semi-serious amateur photographer and the camera on the HS600 leaves a LOT to be desired. So a few days later, "I'm sorry honey, I really love my Christmas present and I'm going to keep flying it, but I need a better camera." Got myself a Mavic 3 Classic and absolutely love it.
Where in Central Texas? San Antonio area here.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas