DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from Perthshire Scotland

Thank

Hi Steel63.
I am so envious of you being in Florida with the great weather and beautiful scenery. We usually try and get across every couple of years to Kissimmee or a cruise out of port Canaveral.
Where about are you based?
I'm in ormond beach beach side next to Daytona I love it here

Welcome to the forum from Chicago the Windy City.
Don't own a MM, but have a couple MP's , and still have to be careful about flying in high winds. That is one out 75 ways to lose a drone, in high winds, os one way. Have pilots say very often "I lost my drone and don't understand why" Drones just do not fly away by them selves. Its because of pilot error, 74 other reasons why drones flyaway. The MM is so light, its more prone for a flyaway. Anyway, just want to help you avoid grief in the future.

Welcome to the forum from Chicago the Windy City.
Please let me know how you like your MM. Is it MM2?
Want to get one myself, I am never the first, to get new releases.
Aways want to get input from new pilots. Been concerned about wind, because its so light weight, its one of the common causes of lost drones.
About 74 other causes for what is termed flyaways. I own two MP's, want to get a much smaller drone, very impressed with the MM2.

Hi
it’s a MM fly more combo my amazing wife picked it up second hand on a well known online auction site for a great price and with hardly any hours flown. So far I have not had any issues with non responses or fly always. The sports mode is a bit frightening?, my reflexes aren’t to hot to deal with the speed. I had a bit of an issue on the first flight due to gust of winds but landed it without an issue. Using ciné mode is great as I can get used to the movements and keep it smooth.I posted a video of my second flight in the video critique forum if you want to have a look and see the capture quality. Unfortunately I have not been out the last few weeks due to the lockdown levels in scotland. Happy to answer any questions on the MM.

Reactions: Hauptmann

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odnicokev