DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from the eastern U.S.

Reactions
Moving up to a Mavic Pro from a Spark. Loved the Spark, but after 3 months of good flights mostly in the country it disconnected in a suburban area in NY back in Nov, never reconnected, and I never saw it again.
I’ll still get another spark eventually, I really like their low profile and simplicity, but I’ve wanted a better flyer for a while.
I was preferring a platinum but a few days ago I bought a Mavic pro after getting a really good deal on ebay, in route. A good enough compromise.
But then I saw an equally good deal on a platinum fly more on ebay and irresponsibly bought it too.
Not going to open the Pro and sell it, and keep the platinum.
Looking forward to it.
Good flying to yall.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Also. please take a minute and enter your location on your profile. It will better help us to help you. Here is a link on how to update your location:

Please update your locations! Its so easy to do...

Best regards and good luck,

Rob

Moving up to a Mavic Pro from a Spark. Loved the Spark, but after 3 months of good flights mostly in the country it disconnected in a suburban area in NY back in Nov, never reconnected, and I never saw it again.
I’ll still get another spark eventually, I really like their low profile and simplicity, but I’ve wanted a better flyer for a while.
I was preferring a platinum but a few days ago I bought a Mavic pro after getting a really good deal on ebay, in route. A good enough compromise.
But then I saw an equally good deal on a platinum fly more on ebay and irresponsibly bought it too.
Looking forward to it.
Good flying to yall.

Welcome to the forum, here's hoping you have better luck with your new drone Thumbswayup

Looking forward to it.
Good flying to yall.

Welcome to the forum![emoji16]

Reactions: mavicsupersonic
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkyTechDji