DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from the middle of uk.

Pandaman1925

Reactions
Just wanted to introduce myself.

Hi hope your all well? Have had DJI for a while now but have recently updated my hanger which now includes, Avata, mini 3 pro and my latest acquisition (yesterday) the Mavic 3 classic, I spent the night like a new father waking up to check the 3 batteries individually charging in the drone so I could go and fly this morning. Would you believe it? It’s raining!!

I have managed to set up everything on the controller, just waiting for the weather.

One quick question, if you’ve managed to get past my rambling, when I put the batteries into the charging hub a red light comes on and no indication on the battery? I’m using a 100w usb c charger. Am I doing something wrong or missing something?

The batteries charge in the drone but do nothing in the hub/

Thanks for your help and thanks for letting me in, a rambling brummie.

Mick

Just wanted to introduce myself.

Hi hope your all well? Have had DJI for a while now but have recently updated my hanger which now includes, Avata, mini 3 pro and my latest acquisition (yesterday) the Mavic 3 classic, I spent the night like a new father waking up to check the 3 batteries individually charging in the drone so I could go and fly this morning. Would you believe it? It’s raining!!

I have managed to set up everything on the controller, just waiting for the weather.

One quick question, if you’ve managed to get past my rambling, when I put the batteries into the charging hub a red light comes on and no indication on the battery? I’m using a 100w usb c charger. Am I doing something wrong or missing something?

Thanks for your help and thanks for letting me in, a rambling brummie.

Mick
Hello from Sunny 🌞 Somerset UK

welcome to the forum
cant help you with the battery question as i do not have a Mavic 3 you might like to post your question in the Mavic 3 forum and you should then get an answer

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Hello from the Crossroads of America Pandaman1925.

Nice to meet you Mick. 🤝

...recently updated my hanger which
now includes, Avata, mini 3 pro and my latest acquisition (yesterday) the Mavic 3 classic,

NICE. 👍

Try charging one battery at a time in the hub for the first charge.

When I purchased my MA2 Fly More Combo a while back, I remember reading a thread about not charging all of the batteries at once, but one at at a time to properly charge and / or update the battery.

It may be similar today?

Just a thought...

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

my latest acquisition (yesterday) the Mavic 3 classic,

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

I cannot help you with the battery issue, I have a Mini 2 and I initially charged all my batteries in the drone before I acquired the charging hub. I have read that it works best to charge all the batteries in the drone the first time and then use the hub thereafter… (just what I've read…)

However, below is the link to all of the downloads offered by DJI for the Mavic 3 Classic, including the User Manual.

After you read the Manual, read it again, you will be surprised what you missed the first time and you will be better prepared for that first "scary moment…"

Fly Safe and have Fun!

Welcome to our forum, from Hauptmann, in Hurst, Texas!

Isn’t it great to have the flexibility of vantage points an aerial camera platform affords? We get shots and videos we could only fantasize about before! I fly a Mavic 2 Pro now, but will soon be upgrading to the Mini 3 Pro.

Like MA2 317 says, it may be better to charge each battery individually for the FIRST time to get a full charge and update. For future charging, I recommend a parallel charger such as in the link below. I've used them for all my Mavics with complete success.

We have over 150,000 members—many from your part of the UK--who enjoy helping each other get the most out of our hobby. Most of the questions you'll have have already been addressed, and are easy to search. If you have NEW questions, just ask!

Glad to have you with us!

Rich R (aka Hauptmann)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000