DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from the Poconos

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland Pocono mavic mini.

You're correct. That is a beautiful sunset.

Thanks for sharing and welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to the forums - a lot of good info here. So, take a look around and hope you enjoy some of the fine photography and information posted by the members.

Also, if you haven't done so yet, consider getting the AirMap and KittyHawk apps. I also suggest this Visualize it: See FAA UAS Data on a Map

Thanks so much, I did download airmap and kittyhawk, unfortunately kittyhawk is not syncing with my dji account.

Welcome to the forums - a lot of good info here. So, take a look around and hope you enjoy some of the fine photography and information posted by the members.

Also, if you haven't done so yet, consider getting the AirMap and KittyHawk apps. I also suggest this Visualize it: See FAA UAS Data on a Map

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup
Beautiful Image!;)

Welcome to the forum. I also fly this fun Mavic Mini. We look forward to your participation and contribution.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum from the beautiful woods of Maine!
There are many knowledgeable members who are willing to help with any questions you have. Search the forum using key words and if you don’t find an answer, post your question and I’m sure that you’ll get a quick response.
Fly safe and stay safe!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Philip Chura