DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from UK

Actually took it up to a dizzy height of 50 feet ???
Mate - you will soon find yourself hitting the 120m/400' ceiling as a WTF moment.

"But but but but - I'm not high enough to capture the image I wanted of the [thing]!"

Take it easy, use beginner mode, gain confidence, shoot some garbage, get experience. Set your ceiling at the legal one in your controller, lock your range in to say 200m while you're getting started and she'll be apples.

Technical VLOS is a touch over 600 metres for an M2P in perfect conditions with good eyesight and a very clear day (METAR 9999+, no cloud, 1 MoA for max dimensions), so it's probably about half or slightly less for a Mini. YMMV.

It's amazing how fast one becomes ever more brave and skilled.

Cheers - i.

Reactions: Rockcrawler
Thank you, I'm still getting nervous over land and water ?
The only difference between land and water is that you have to dive to get the wrecked aircraft so your insurer will pay out. :)

Cheers - i.

• Haha
Reactions: Rockcrawler
Mate - you will soon find yourself hitting the 120m/400' ceiling as a WTF moment.

"But but but but - I'm not high enough to capture the image I wanted of the [thing]!"

Take it easy, use beginner mode, gain confidence, shoot some garbage, get experience. Set your ceiling at the legal one in your controller, lock your range in to say 200m while you're getting started and she'll be apples.

Technical VLOS is a touch over 600 metres for an M2P in perfect conditions with good eyesight and a very clear day (METAR 9999+, no cloud, 1 MoA for max dimensions), so it's probably about half or slightly less for a Mini. YMMV.

It's amazing how fast one becomes ever more brave and skilled.

Cheers - i.
I'll look forward to it :)

Reactions: iFly4U
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suilven