DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Hi Post one. Testing on a clear day.

Good start.
Some pointers - I mean them constructively.
Add a music track. Maybe shorten it a bit. 5:23 of basically the same type of shots w/o music is long.
Try to change shots. What you did is okay, but maybe find a point of interest along the way and do a flyaround. Maybe a top down shot or a fly sideways or backwards.
The idea is to keep flying to get better, keep editing to get better! The more comfortable you get with your drone and, with practice, you'll get comfortable with its movement.

Reactions: 4006448 and MA2 317
Nice! You're braver than me flying in and out of those tricky tight spots among the trees and wires. If I cant hit the RTH and have the drone go straight up, come home, and land straight down then I won't launch.

Hello From the Crossroads of America Yaribird.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Good start.
Some pointers - I mean them constructively.
Add a music track. Maybe shorten it a bit. 5:23 of basically the same type of shots w/o music is long.
Try to change shots. What you did is okay, but maybe find a point of interest along the way and do a flyaround. Maybe a top down shot or a fly sideways or backwards.
The idea is to keep flying to get better, keep editing to get better! The more comfortable you get with your drone and, with practice, you'll get comfortable with its movement.
What a nice welcome thank you. I played with sound like link below but need to learn more about editing with quality .https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OljxIl23hoU

Reactions: Prop Wash
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

I agree with PropWash

Welcome!
But I do question your flight over moving traffic. Have you pasted the TRUST exam or the Part 107?

Reactions: Prop Wash
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marchewa78