DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi there! from Maine, I am new here!

sarasynister

Reactions
looking for droneing friends please! I am only 3 months into my droning journey I have a mavic pro 2 and a mini. currently having issues with the update on my pro 2...could use some advice.

Reactions: Steel63
I have 3 videos showing the problem.
and

I just used it 2 days prior with no issues,then spent the day updating FW to the current version and I went to use it and the image is like this. it strobes with verticle lines going down the entire screen. the effect transfers to the video as you can see in the second video.the first video here shows me up to date on fw and that the drone functions as normal except the image.

I have reset all camera settings and rechecked fw now I am going to try a factory reset and see if this helps?

Sorry to here about you're problems I don't own mp I have a ma2 and a p3s I'm sure someone will be able to help .welcome to the forum?
thank you! I have been through everything with tech support they are having me send it back. Something is wrong with the camera I guess...I am not able to fix it on my end. I appreciate the welcome!

thank you! I have been through everything with tech support they are having me send it back. Something is wrong with the camera I guess...I am not able to fix it on my end. I appreciate the welcome!
OK hope everything works out you are very welcome . stay safe and have fun flying excited to have you on the forum

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS