DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi to my fellow DJI enthusiasts, I just bought the new FPV Combo!

Hey guys,

I just pulled the trigger and ordered the new DJI FPV Combo, Flymore Kit and Motion Controller!

Looks like its going to take a few weeks for my order to get here because for some reason there is a lag on DJI sending out the Flymore and Motion Controller kits.

Anyhow just thought I would check in and say hi. Ive been lurking on these forums for a while now and much of the info floating around on the many threads have helped me out immensely over the last two years enjoying my incredible Mavic 2 Pro.

Holy smoke guys I really cant wait to get this delivery I can tell you all that for nothing!

Will be sure to post up some pics when she arrives!

Until then

Max
How do you know it's a "she."?

How do you know it's a "she."?
Thought all drones were called she,all the ones I’ve owned had female names. Think that was because my wife early on said I treated them like they were my mistress‘s ?

Hey guys,

I just pulled the trigger and ordered the new DJI FPV Combo, Flymore Kit and Motion Controller!

Looks like its going to take a few weeks for my order to get here because for some reason there is a lag on DJI sending out the Flymore and Motion Controller kits.

Anyhow just thought I would check in and say hi. Ive been lurking on these forums for a while now and much of the info floating around on the many threads have helped me out immensely over the last two years enjoying my incredible Mavic 2 Pro.

Holy smoke guys I really cant wait to get this delivery I can tell you all that for nothing!

Will be sure to post up some pics when she arrives!

Until then

Max
Welcome to the forum from the mountains of Colorful Colorado! Happy and safe flying!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929