DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

hi to you all.

Markony

Reactions
First time drone user looking forward for my first flight got the Mavic Mini. Still boxed and unopened at mo waiting for good weather and easing of this crisis going on. So in the mean time just watching youtube videos and coming in here to get as much info as i can.. Stay safe all.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
and stay safe.. Thumbswayup

Welcome! Lot's of great info and help here.

If you bought the Flymore kit with the prop guards, you might consider flying the mini inside. It will help you getting use to the controls and the Fly App and viewing the camera's display. Pay attention to the # of satellites needed for gps lock and have sufficient lighting for the downward camera to help in positioning. Doing a search here and Google on indoor flying would help along with reading the full pdf User Manual.

Here's a link https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Mavic_Mini/Mavic_Mini_User_Manual_v1.0_en_1.pdf

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Hello, one thing to note don't wait very long after opening the box and activating the drone before purchasing the refresh. If you plan to buy it. The time frame is very short after activation otherwise you're not eligible. Very reasonably priced insurance.

Reactions: wjkrysak
Hello, one thing to note don't wait very long after opening the box and activating the drone before purchasing the refresh. If you plan to buy it. The time frame is very short after activation otherwise you're not eligible. Very reasonably priced insurance.
Yes i think you got 48 hours. I make sure i get that.

Welcome! Take advantage of the waiting time to go through the manual, plenty of useful info about the mini in there. Do not rush things, start by taking it easy and your mini will pay you back [emoji6]
will do thanks.

Welcome! Lot's of great info and help here.

If you bought the Flymore kit with the prop guards, you might consider flying the mini inside. It will help you getting use to the controls and the Fly App and viewing the camera's display. Pay attention to the # of satellites needed for gps lock and have sufficient lighting for the downward camera to help in positioning. Doing a search here and Google on indoor flying would help along with reading the full pdf User Manual.

Here's a link https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Mavic_Mini/Mavic_Mini_User_Manual_v1.0_en_1.pdf
I bought the standard kit. So that's a no go flying it indoors. But when i get the chance to fly it and fall in love with it i will spend money on it for xtra batts and case. Yeah be more expensive in the long run i know that.

Welcome to the forum. I also fly a MM and have much fun with it. You will find plenty of support and advice here. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: old man mavic
Welcome to the forum. I also fly a MM and have much fun with it. You will find plenty of support and advice here. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.
And to see your part of the world also. Thank you.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan