DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Hidden Gems - 4K

ikkel

Reactions
Belgium has a lot of hidden gems.
In this video you can see some gems in the region of Brabant.
Beautiful landscapes and historical buildings. You can see the churches of Hoegaarden and Kumtich.
You will also see the castle of Horst and the castle of Maurissens, two historical landmarks and worth a visit.

Everything is shot with DJI Mini 2 and DJI Osmo Pocket

Enjoy.

Beautiful landscapes and historical buildings. You can see the churches of Hoegaarden and Kumtich.
You will also see the castle of Horst and the castle of Maurissens, two historical landmarks and worth a visit.

Enjoy.

Loved it! I was especially fond of the castle at the end of the video. I'm a fan of castles and am intrigued by the history behind them.

Loved it! I was especially fond of the castle at the end of the video. I'm a fan of castles and am intrigued by the history behind them.
Thank you. The last castle is also model of the homebase of the red knight Johan. It's a medieval comic book series.

Reactions: RkyMtnHigh

Enjoy.

Nicely done video. Particularly envious of how smooth your video is while circling your subject or tilting the camera as you fly.

• Love
Reactions: ikkel
"Everything is shot with DJI Mini 2 and DJI Osmo Pocket"
What is Osmos Pocket? I know, I know, another rookie question, but isn't everyone a rookie at least once:)
The Osmo Pocket is the first handheld gimball camera from DJI. There is also a DJI Pocket 2 and there are rumors that near the end of the year that DJI will launch a Pocket 3. At the end of the year mine will be 4 years so the 3 as a replacment would be nice. :cool:

Nicely done video. Particularly envious of how smooth your video is while circling your subject or tilting the camera as you fly.
Thank you for your nice reply :)

In the beginning I used quick shots ( Mavic Pro in the time) and the result was good but not good enough to my taste. So I started to practice to do it manual and now a days I never use tracking or other kind of quick shots. Manual flying all the way for smooth shots.

Reactions: Barbara
REALLY good! I like what I see - I like how you timed your music to your shots! Well done.

Thank you for your nice reply :)

In the beginning I used quick shots ( Mavic Pro in the time) and the result was good but not good enough to my taste. So I started to practice to do it manual and now a days I never use tracking or other kind of quick shots. Manual flying all the way for smooth shots.
I agree about flying free-hand versus autonomously. However, autonomous shots have their use, and if your hands shake like mine do at times....

Thank you guys for all the nice reply's. 😍
I was away for a long weekend and off-course new shots are made. So this week i'm off to my editing table again :)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
assassin23