DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

High humidity 32c but feels like 40c

Mike1963

Reactions
Hi people, I'm due to fly in the Philippines and Hong Kong over the next few weeks. The humidity is really high. The average air temperature is 33c but the forecast says it feels like 40c. I'm thinking of taking my mini Pro 3 but can't decide if I should take my mavic 3 Classic or air2s. My question is has anyone recently flow in the far East or do you live there, have you found any problems with your drones with the high damp humidity?

Loads of posts from people who live and visit the area. Hope they see this to help you.

Reactions: Mike1963
Hi people, I'm due to fly in the Philippines and Hong Kong over the next few weeks. The humidity is really high. The average air temperature is 33c but the forecast says it feels like 40c. I'm thinking of taking my mini Pro 3 but can't decide if I should take my mavic 3 Classic or air2s. My question is has anyone recently flow in the far East or do you live there, have you found any problems with your drones with the high damp humidity?
All I can tell you is that the mini 3 Pro has been known to over heat, particularly under load. It is not well vented compared to other aircraft. If high temperatures are your concern then the Mavic 3 Classic is a better choice. It cools itself better and has an internal cooling fan as well, none of the minis have internal cooling fans.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maviclake