DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

High School Drone Class

What a great Idea ! I wish I could think of something around here worth repair I would donate it to you for sure But I have mostly Junk that you would have a hard time getting stuff that fits- SORRY
Question:
What are you going to use for programming your UAV's
Will you be Building any drones from "scratch" or simply looking to repair existing Drones?

What a great Idea ! I wish I could think of something around here worth repair I would donate it to you for sure But I have mostly Junk that you would have a hard time getting stuff that fits- SORRY
Question:
What are you going to use for programming your UAV's
Will you be Building any drones from "scratch" or simply looking to repair existing Drones?
At the beginning of the year we used droneblocks to program the Tello drones that we have. I do plan to build/3D design/print drones but I am still planning these lessons

Reactions: Cafguy
Tellos are wonderful little Drones! I still have a few!
There is an FPV forum down below that you should post on also.
The problem once you move on from the little Tellos is that the other DJI drones are not "open" source and you can't do much with them, Besides slapping them back together, and maybe sticking DronHacks on it .- To teach about drones I would think you would want an open source Drone.
Something you could connect to BetaFlight and actually learn to set the drone up for various component types and how to TUNE the drone.- This knowledge would build a solid foundation for anyone who wants to repair and work with Any type or brand of Drone.--A little Bardwell on youTube wont hurt either !:cool:

Reactions: okw
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1