DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Historic Liverpool Castle - Rivington

Paul Iddon

Reactions
(6 minutes, so please sit back and enjoy...)

Lord Leverhulme commissioned a replica of Liverpool Castle to be built on his Rivington estate of Lever Park, near Horwich. The castle is a direct replica of the original medieval Liverpool Castle, which was located near the waterfront in the city. However, that was demolished way back in the 1720s. The castle was incomplete by the time of Lord Leverhulme’s death in 1925. Work stopped, though the majority of the intended layout was in place. Today the castle sadly has its fair share of graffiti...

Paul.

Last edited:
Reactions: Joeblow and CvCow
Loved it!

Reactions: Paul Iddon
Very nice. I like top down shots but may I suggest that you had a lot in this video. I would like to have seen a shot from the other side of the river, flying toward the castle ruins and passing over them and a wide circling shot. It would have given me, as the viewer, a better perspective. The horse was a nice touch though.

Very nice. I like top down shots but may I suggest that you had a lot in this video. I would like to have seen a shot from the other side of the river, flying toward the castle ruins and passing over them and a wide circling shot. It would have given me, as the viewer, a better perspective. The horse was a nice touch though.

Cheers Dave - I knew it was a lengthier one, though I do like watching other people's videos of various length too - short and long.

I'm still new to this flying game and have yet to develop more trust in what the little drone can do, and how far I can take it away from me and the Home Point yet.

And yes - the horse was perfect timing!

Paul.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phoenix_00002