DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hmm, who has gotten 1.1.4 Fly App Update For Android?

VenomXts

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I am still eagerly awaiting, I really want to to play around with some of these... And hope it fixes some of the issues with crashing i have seen.

Samsung 9

1591597999533.png

Oh nice, looks like I got it now! Try it out later today!

I have version 1.1.3. I have no update for iOS. Been checking and I don’t understand.

Appears they combined the rc signal strength and the video streaming strength into just one rc icon. Stupid. The gps icon is changed as well, and is not as easily legible. Data icons have really been messed with and not in a good way.

I have had Fly v1.1.4 for some time now. Today saw DJI announcing v1.1.5, and it can actually be downloaded to a PC as an apk. But Google Play knows nothing of this, and remains loyal to v1.1.4. Here's the url to DJI's announcement:

I have had Fly v1.1.4 for some time now. Today saw DJI announcing v1.1.5, and it can actually be downloaded to a PC as an apk. But Google Play knows nothing of this, and remains loyal to v1.1.4. Here's the url to DJI's announcement:

1.1.5 is slowly and randomly rolling out to Android users. I was able to download it from the Play Store this morning. If it's not available to you yet, you can either wait a day or two, or sideload the APK from DJI or APKMirror.

Likewise I downloaded 1.1.5 last night from Google Play will do some test flights after work today. Running Android on a Samsung Galaxy S10.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slitsling69