DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Honest opinion on the 5 inch CS?

laura schlenker

Reactions
Ok I've got the ultra on order I'm thinking about getting the 5 inch as a gift for my brother. Is it big enough ? Do you regret not getting the 7.8 please let me know so I will know what to buy for him.

Ok I've got the ultra on order I'm thinking about getting the 5 inch as a gift for my brother. Is it big enough ? Do you regret not getting the 7.8 please let me know so I will know what to buy for him.
Are you kidding, a CS 5.5 as a gift? Heck yeh that would make an AUSOME gift. The 7.8 would be way to big and bulky, the 5.5 is the way to go. And I am sure he would appreciate any other gifts you would want to send his way as well. I know I would.!!!!

Well he's a really good brother, so I want to get him something nice. Thank you for your reply, we've got a thread going over here Is it really bright enough???
I wanted to get him the 7.8 but it's not out and most of the pro I talked to said they preferred the 5,5 with the mavic.

Are you kidding, a CS 5.5 as a gift? Heck yeh that would make an AUSOME gift. The 7.8 would be way to big and bulky, the 5.5 is the way to go. And I am sure he would appreciate any other gifts you would want to send his way as well. I know I would.!!!!

Lol.. wait... :)

Are you @laura schlenker 's brother? :D

Reactions: Kilrah
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929