DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hong Kong, Enter the Drone...The Peak

A short 90 second photo filmed in 4K.....at The Peak in Hong Kong........Bruce Lee fans may recognise the location.

Pretty, and pretty crowded looking.

Last edited:
Reactions: FearMe
Wow very nice video. I go to Hong Kong every year, but in February will be the first time with my Drone. What altitude do you set the RTH ?

Reactions: FearMe
I always keep it at 120 metres..even if there are no buildings...my take off point was above the peak..so I was actually only 100 metres at most in height.

I always keep it at 120 metres..even if there are no buildings...my take off point was above the peak..so I was actually only 100 metres at most in height.
Oh thanks, But what if you were to RTH when you were above those buildings, does it calculate the altitude from take off? for example Victoria peak mountain height + 100M. or from the building ground up? because those buildings are way higher than 100M.

Oh thanks, But what if you were to RTH when you were above those buildings, does it calculate the altitude from take off? for example Victoria peak mountain height + 100M. or from the building ground up? because those buildings are way higher than 100M.
It calculates it from the take off point...when I flew lower, it went into a minus height....if it goes to RTH..it is designed to go to + 120 metres from takeoff. So if was -100 it would rise 220 meters.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andrefu