DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Zoom Horseshoe Bay, Bermuda

I am a retired airline pilot and i used to fly into Bermuda a lot. Beautiful, tiny island

Generally, the film was very nice. But the fast movements and yawing scenes were difficult on the eyes. I would have edited them out. I am particularly referring to the flight parallel to the shore going to the left of the screen. Just too fast. Perhaps you can slow it down by 50% in the software.

I honeymooned in Bermuda in 1964!Yes I am old.

Generally, the film was very nice. But the fast movements and yawing scenes were difficult on the eyes. I would have edited them out. I am particularly referring to the flight parallel to the shore going to the left of the screen. Just too fast. Perhaps you can slow it down by 50% in the software.

Good comments Dale. I would also suggest fade or dissolve transitions to make the video easier on the eyes

Pretty area, and nice flying. Editing out jumps and fast movements is something we all may like to do, but remember not everyone on this forum is trying to be an expert videographer. Some people just want to show where they fly and show different parts of the world we can never get to see otherwise. If someone (asks) for video advice as we see quite often on the forum, then give it. We should not assume everyones flight needs to be corrected.

Looks like a pretty place to visit. Adding this location to my bucket list. Thanks for the video.

Thanks for the advice, Dale. I will keep that in
mind next time

Awesome! I want to go on vacation ASAP! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Britt