DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Houston Texas

jmedrano404

Reactions
Was itching to fly all week and Sunday finally cleared up enough to go out and grab some shots. :D

1622cbed62c91e4e6c825fcd67893e53.jpg
48a8705fda9887ddaf048082f936f44b.jpg

Been wanting to fly Houston for some time now but every place I go gives me a NFZ. Loaded with airports and Heli pads.... Strange that you was able to get these great shots at these altitudes and distances with Houston RESTRICTIONS.... Just saying... All in all though, nice pics.

Reactions: jmedrano404
Been wanting to fly Houston for some time now but every place I go gives me a NFZ. Loaded with airports and Heli pads.... Strange that you was able to get these great shots at these altitudes and distances with Houston RESTRICTIONS.... Just saying... All in all though, nice pics.

ITS HARD! but you gotta find the sweet spots im attempting to fly within the city this week! Wish me luck! And thank you for the feedback! Gotta love Houston with its various views

As far as the NFZ you just have to be in the right spot. Planes going to Hobby are flying low already at that point right over downtown and helicopters are all over. I work near Beltway West and 10 and have no issues there flying. Want to fly downtown really bad

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenjiekun