DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How can I find the original mavic 2 battery?

pa2x

Reactions
Hello mavic 2 pilots!

I have 2 batteries with the same factory date which I use with my mavic 2 zoom but I don’t know which is the original that came with my drone! I still have the box.

Any suggestions, please??

you should always number your batts, then you can tell them apart, in your case check the no of charges in the app under battery info if you got the second one some time after the drone was first used then original one should have more charges

you should always number your batts, then you can tell them apart, in your case check the no of charges in the app under battery info if you got the second one some time after the drone was first used then original one should have more charges
i have 4 mavic 2 pro batteries and labeled them the day i purchased them and i try to use and charge them in that sequence so no one battery has more charges than the other.

I labelled them with a sticker but unfortunately I lost them! I bought the second battery the same day with my mavic and they both have the same number of charges. So, now it’s difficult to recognize the 1st one! Is there any serial number of the battery in mavic’s box?

Does the txt log contain the battery SN? If so, and you had the sync up keep flight records indefinitely, you can look at the first log. That assumes of course you flew with the included battery and not the extra one.

The original box should list the serial number of the M2, the RC, and the included battery. DJI should also be able to tell you which battery serial number the drone shipped with, if you provide them both serial numbers.

Thanks for your help!
I had an almost identical situation when I bought a FlyMore pack to complement my M2P. I needed to determine which battery was in the aircraft when it failed. I had labelled them, but not kept track of which was in which original box. The FlyMore kit doesn't list the battery serial numbers, but the single pack battery purchase should have the battery serial number on its box. In my case, the FlyMore Kit batteries had matching sequential serial numbers so it was easy to determine. Unfortunately, the failed battery was from the FlyMore Kit which made things more complex with DJI for warranty purposes, as the defective battery caused the M2P crash, and it was not part of the original M2P drone package. The battery was quickly replaced, but DJI wouldn't cover the drone, which was not defective!

Reactions: pa2x
I had an almost identical situation when I bought a FlyMore pack to complement my M2P. I needed to determine which battery was in the aircraft when it failed. I had labelled them, but not kept track of which was in which original box. The FlyMore kit doesn't list the battery serial numbers, but the single pack battery purchase should have the battery serial number on its box. In my case, the FlyMore Kit batteries had matching sequential serial numbers so it was easy to determine. Unfortunately, the failed battery was from the FlyMore Kit which made things more complex with DJI for warranty purposes, as the defective battery caused the M2P crash, and it was not part of the original M2P drone package. The battery was quickly replaced, but DJI wouldn't cover the drone, which was not defective!

That’s crazy!!! DJI have to replace the drone!! All where DJI batteries!!! Otherwise they must warn all customers that only original battery covers a drone fall!! If this is true then no one must buy second battery or Flymore Kit before warranty expires!!

Reactions: GadgetGuy
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair