DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How can I fix choppy videos

Viper8

Reactions
I've been out flying my Mavic 2 Pro drone this afternoon taking some videos. I got back tonight and downloaded the videos onto my iMac Pro laptop computer. While playing them back I noticed that the videos were a little jumpy, not smooth running videos. Is there any special setting to get the smooth playing videos?

Make sure you're copying the files to your laptop before attempting to play them. If that's what you're doing, then try using a different video player like VLC.

I've been out flying my Mavic 2 Pro drone this afternoon taking some videos. I got back tonight and downloaded the videos onto my iMac Pro laptop computer. While playing them back I noticed that the videos were a little jumpy, not smooth running videos. Is there any special setting to get the smooth playing videos?

Import your videos into iMovie and then apply “shake reduction.” This will take awhile to process so trim out the parts of the video that you don’t want to use first(can do this in iMovie by pressing B on the keyboard to enable the “blade tool” and just click where you want to clip the video. Press A to get back a normal mouse curser again

I had a similar problem but it was my SD card, it wasn’t up to the job, made sure the new one was up to handling 4K, SanDisk extreme.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BugHunter