DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How can i see the battery bar/home in the goggles ?

digao

Reactions
How can i see the battery bar/home in the goggles ?

Without this information on screen is very dificult to go more far with drone.

Thanks Lisadoc, but i want to view the battery/home bar, no the battery level .....

Thanks Lisadoc, but i want to view the battery/home bar, no the battery level .....

Are you talking about the RTH indicator bar (green/yellow/red bar with current and RTH battery levels)? If so, this isn't available in the goggles thus far.

Reactions: digao
Are you talking about the RTH indicator bar (green/yellow/red bar with current and RTH battery levels)? If so, this isn't available in the goggles thus far.

Lisadoc,

Yes this bar .... I can't believe that no have this information in the goggles !!!!!!!!! It's TERRIBLE !!!!!!
This information is very important to fly safety.

In attached we can see the bar ....

Attachments

• barra.jpg
    barra.jpg
    220.1 KB · Views: 21
Lisadoc,

Yes this bar .... I can't believe that no have this information in the goggles !!!!!!!!! It's TERRIBLE !!!!!!
This information is very important to fly safety.

Agreed. Maybe one day DJI will include this ability in a firmware upgrade. It may be a function of limited screen space that stops them from doing it, but I bet they could manage it. You might want to ask them via DJI forums. Maybe you'll get a response and/or maybe DJI will decide to listen to user feedback and change it. Can't hurt to try.

Reactions: Mike Shock
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bant18