DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

how can I view the details of my flight post-flight?

motopokep

Reactions
How can I view the details of my flight that I recorded on the mavic's sd? I know the telemetry gets recorded somewhere. I connected the RC to DJI assistant and downloaded the black box to my pc, it's a bunch of dl and dlm files. What are they? Where do I get the .dat files?

I then connected the MP to DJI assistant, click "flight data" on the left menu, a new window opens up, Viewer program, and there are no files loaded. DJI assistant says to click on the SD card icon, but I don't see it anywhere on the Viewer screen. Maybe the problem is that when I copied the video to my pc, I deleted it on the sd card on purpose to free up space, and I changed the name of the file on my pc, and when I copied that file back on the SD card with that changed name. Or my settings in DJI Go are off?

Then, though my DJI assistant shows the MP is connected, my PC shows the MP's driver did not install correctly, and does not let me access the MP's directories through the document explorer. so I disconnected the MP, inserted just the SD card in the pc, and browsed all menus of the SD card and did not find any files the Viewer can open (dat files). Again, maybe renaming the video and removing it from the SD card messed things up.

Last question, how do I also record a video of the screen on my tablet, that shows all the telemetry, during flight? I probably need to insert an SD card into my tablet (Nexus 7 2nd gen), but what program do I use to record the video that I get on the tablet?

Thanks in advance.

On the connection to Assistant 2 driver issue, I'm betting you're using Windows 10. I had to allow unsigned drivers to get the drivers to install. It's pretty easy, too long to include in this post, so Google it. You'll have to uninstall Assistant 2, do the unsigned driver thing then reinstall Assistant 2.

Sorry, no clue on your third question. Hey, two outta three ain't bad according to the song anyway.

On the connection to Assistant 2 driver issue, I'm betting you're using Windows 10. I had to allow unsigned drivers to get the drivers to install. It's pretty easy, too long to include in this post, so Google it. You'll have to uninstall Assistant 2, do the unsigned driver thing then reinstall Assistant 2.

Nope, windows 7. Regardless, if I can record all video to my tablet, then I don't need Airdata, as I can view all the data in a video. But where do these .dat files get downloaded? I see people constantly pulling them up to send to DJI to analyze crashes. They can't be on the SD card, because that's pointless if you crash and lose your drone, you'll have nothing to send to DJI. They must be stored in the RC, but I couldn't find them. How do you view those black box files that are stored in the RC?

As I replies on your duplicate post, you can use the app DU Recorder for screen recording.

Reactions: motopokep
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phamvl3508