DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How difficult was it for you to find a store with a Mavic Mini in stock?

I ordered mine from Apple as well. They currently have 6% cashback with Apple Card. Plus if you work for a larger company - you may have access to their EPP (Employee Purchase Plan) portal.

The portal has the mini for $360 and the fly more for $450. Mine was $488 out the door. With $30 cashback - net is around $458 for the fly more.
Sounds like a great deal for those who have access to it. Might as well take full advantage of that.

Here in Perth, Australia it was pretty much the same. Pre orders in stores meant that Fly More Combos were pretty much non existent, I kept my finger on the pulse only to get to a store with “sorry no more left”

So I ended up at one store here, they had 2 standard Mini’s available so I grabbed one of them.

didn’t really bother me too much as I was planning on a hard case, (which I have purchased on eBay) didn’t really need the prop guards, and spare props are cheap enough to buy. As with the 3 battery charger, I’ve already bought that from DJI and extra battery’s will be next.

I know I’ll outlay a few more bucks, but I’m too impatient to wait!???

Rizzo

Reactions: bfindlay
Here in Perth, Australia it was pretty much the same. Pre orders in stores meant that Fly More Combos were pretty much non existent, I kept my finger on the pulse only to get to a store with “sorry no more left”

So I ended up at one store here, they had 2 standard Mini’s available so I grabbed one of them.

didn’t really bother me too much as I was planning on a hard case, (which I have purchased on eBay) didn’t really need the prop guards, and spare props are cheap enough to buy. As with the 3 battery charger, I’ve already bought that from DJI and extra battery’s will be next.

I know I’ll outlay a few more bucks, but I’m too impatient to wait!???

Rizzo
Haha thats awesome! Man I was getting to that point and reminded myself not to just buy something I wouldn't be happy with. I don't know how I was able to wait.

Haha thats awesome! Man I was getting to that point and reminded myself not to just buy something I wouldn't be happy with. I don't know how I was able to wait.

You’ve done well mate, and I don’t know how you did it either!

Spare parts and accessories are still not available in stores here in Perth (as far as I can find) Was hoping to buy my spare batteries and 18 watt usb 240V connection local, but might be waiting or buying again from DJI. ?

Rizzo.

Hey guys,

I just purchased my Mavic Mini Fly More Combo from Best Buy today. I ended up ordering online as it wasn't in stock.

I understand the launch of this drone was a huge success for DJI but I am curious to hear about the crazy stories you guys have on trying to find one in stock. The best I was able to do for the past few days was find 1 store 45 mins away that had 1 left in stock but it was only the drone (no fly more combo).

If all goes well I should get mine on January 2nd.

- Blake

I managed to get one on launch day , a fly more combo kit

Hi guys ! Same problem here in france ! Last Monday I stoped by a very famous brand in France call FNAC. No worries for ordering the Mavic Mini Fly More Combo but... still 3840 on the list and the sales guy was not able to give me a confirmation's date. ;-)
So Tuesday, I ordered on Studio Sport and just got it this morning.
I paid 499 euros including the shipment.
Enjoy your flight sessions !
Guy

Reactions: bfindlay
Hi guys ! Same problem here in france ! Last Monday I stoped by a very famous brand in France call FNAC. No worries for ordering the Mavic Mini Fly More Combo but... still 3840 on the list and the sales guy was not able to give me a confirmation's date. ;-)
So Tuesday, I ordered on Studio Sport and just got it this morning.
I paid 499 euros including the shipment.
Enjoy your flight sessions !
Guy
Nice, glad you got it today. Enjoy! Share some pics if you want

Hi everyone. As of today all Europe stores are out of stock for MM (simple), MM Fly more Combo, and MM batteries. New shipments are prommised to start in a couple of weeks. This is due to the outbreak in China. Shipments are halted.
Any news for stock in Germany, Austria and Romania are welcome and much appreciated :D

Hi everyone. As of today all Europe stores are out of stock for MM (simple), MM Fly more Combo, and MM batteries. New shipments are prommised to start in a couple of weeks. This is due to the outbreak in China. Shipments are halted.
Any news for stock in Germany, Austria and Romania are welcome and much appreciated :D
Have you tried the Apple Store?

Most larger Online Stores in Switzerland have stock. Checked Combo only. Digitec for example has stock, delivery tomorrow when ordered today until 17:00.

I purchase mine on release day from Best Buy. Flew it for a week before my fiance took it on her trip to Australia. So I went out and bought another one from MicroCenter. Both instances were the FMC. Couldn't be happier with the MM! Both drones have been problem free since day one and we each have our own =) although I use her batteries =P

I bought from Finland Power shop.DJI Mavic Mini Fly More Combo .Found easily

Just ordered mine today from Amazon USA. Got a 6 months same as cash deal on the combo with the Fly More package. They say it will be delivered nest week, We'll see. ;-)

In Australia there seem to be plenty... I'm on my second after not buying care refresh for my first which according to DJI was "impacted" before dropping out of the sky, so my warranty claim was rejected. Although we do have wedge tailed eagles near when we live so if anything I can imagine it could have been one of those as they can dive and appear out of nowhere, not that I saw it as I had vlos but anyway.. I purchased that first one online with the fly more combo and it was shipped next day by an Australian online retailer...
A couple of days after it crashed I purchased a new standard one in another store in Melbourne and I could see they had heaps in stock.. of both the fly more combo and standard versions.
So though at least I have four batteries now lol and potentially a project to fix this other broken one. And I bought care refresh this time ?‍♂️?
Actually also sorry to hijack the thread like this but anyone know roughly how much two propeller ams and a camera and gimbal would cost through dji or am I better off sourcing them myself and doing the repairs as, as far as I can tell all the electronics still seem fine, it turns on and I get a horrible picture as the lens is smashed af and I can hear/feel the motors twitch as it does it self test which I figure is a good sign..

Last edited:
Reactions: BossOlive
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cjd54