DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How Do I update App Version?

Reactions
I'm still using app version 1.2.1. Updates usually occur when I open app. Why am I stuck on old version 1.2.1? I'm using an Apple iPhone 7 How would I get the latest App Version? Thanks for your help.. ~ Happy~ & *Safe Flying*

I just go in App Store and click on app and it shows a update
being I have auto updates cut off.

Reactions: cc_jim and Thomas B
I just go in App Store and click on app and it shows a update
being I have auto updates cut off.
True, it should have prompted him a while ago for IOS that new versions were released.

Though the site link should open the app store for the user and it should show the latest version is ready to download.

Course with the Air 2S about to ship, more than likely a new version of Fly is days away....

Reactions: ehje and dirkclod
To be honest mine has not alerted me in awhile I had a update on the app but when I see a new one posted about I will go in App Store and though it shows I have it when I click on it it shows a update. No idea what that’s about ?‍♂️

Reactions: tlswift58
To be honest mine has not alerted me in awhile I had a update on the app but when I see a new one posted about I will go in App Store and though it shows I have it when I click on it it shows a update. No idea what that’s about ?‍♂️
I have noticed that sometimes App updates do not show right away, and I've had to "refresh" it, which if you have not done it is to swipe down on the updates page after you've entered the Account page where the updates are listed.

Reactions: dirkclod
I have noticed that sometimes App updates do not show right away, and I've had to "refresh" it, which if you have not done it is to swipe down on the updates page after you've entered the Account page where the updates are listed.
You talking the App Store or the DJI site,I’m talking about the IOS App Store.

Reactions: Macinfo
Sorry that I was not clear, I was referring to the IOS App Store for that "refresh" process..
I just open the store,look for the app and even though the cloud shows I have it I click on it anyway and there is the update. No need to be sorry.

I just open the store,look for the app and even though the cloud shows I have it I click on it anyway and there is the update. No need to be sorry.
Searching for the app and seeing it says update works too, however refresh, for me has popped up other updates as well that maybe lurking but have not shown up yet...

Searching for the app and seeing it says update works too, however refresh, for me has popped up other updates as well that maybe lurking but have not shown up yet...
When I open the App Store I thought it was refreshed ?
I close it every time I go in it.
Added/ but I am a big dummy ?

Interestingly, when I open the App Store when it notifies me of pending updates to install, assuming you don't have it set to update Apps automatically. when I do a swipe down on the Account page in the App Store, I can sometimes find a few more pending updates over the one's that are waiting fo me to tap update all or select which ones I want to update, however you prefer.. Doesn't happen all the time, but more often than not it seems.. Just one of those little features in IOS that is not readily apparent at all

This morning, I had no updates in IOS on my iPhone and when I did my swipe down refresh, 1.4.0 of Fly appeared, so new updates are not always popping right up for whatever reason, if its shown up for you, or you searched for it, its out there..

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shandilya