DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How do you charge your mavic mini?

Fadly

Reactions
I bought a basic package of Mavic Mini. So that mean's no charger and no extra battery. I've been using my Qualcomm 18W charger for my drone. But charging time can take hours. There's one time I run the drone until 15% battery left and it took almost 3 hours to recharge to full. I also happen to have a 45W charger for my phone. What if I use this 45W charger on my MM? Will it damage the battery or void the warranty?

The Qualcomm should charge it in 90 min. The supplied DJI charger is also 18W according to the specs.
Have you tried another cable? As long as you can supply enough current, it will QC, if not, it will charge normally (slow).

Reactions: Marc101
You should try the DJI micro USB cable. I charged the battery using the Anker18W quick charger and the DJI cable. The result: 15% to full in less than one hour.

Reactions: Marc101
Maybe you are using a wrong cable? Try the original one. I also bought the basic package and it charges on QC 3.0 with Powerbank from 25% to 100% in about 60 minutes also with my regular USB charger.

Charmast Mini Powerbank 10400mAh Portable Externer Akku Quick Charge 3.0 Handy Ladegerät PD Power Bank Dual USB Output für iPhone XS/X/8/7,iPad,New ipad pro,MacBook,Samsung und mehr Smartphone Laptop https://www.amazon.de/dp/B07KXJ99CC/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_ek15DbZKFGFCQ

I bought a basic package of Mavic Mini. So that mean's no charger and no extra battery. I've been using my Qualcomm 18W charger for my drone. But charging time can take hours. There's one time I run the drone until 15% battery left and it took almost 3 hours to recharge to full. I also happen to have a 45W charger for my phone. What if I use this 45W charger on my MM? Will it damage the battery or void the warranty?

it wont damage anything to charge with the 45W charger so try it if its faster but as the others say you might want to try another cable first.

I'm using the YX 6-in-1 4 port parallel charger now, got the FlyMore but sequential charging is slow and primitive. I can do 4 batts in 80mins and the batteries dont heat up like they do in the stock charger.

For onboard charging via USB, there will be a difference in the LEDs flashing between slow and fast USB charge. I'd switch cables if its taking 3hrs to charge 1 battery.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman