DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How do you organize your drone gear?

mavic911

Reactions
I don't have a good solution to holding my mavic air gear. It's scattered ontop of a table, and since I didn't buy the fly more combo, all the parts are all over the place. Looking to get something simple to store my gear in.

Anyone have recommendations?

I have a fairly cheap Ikea shelving unit with locking doors that I keep a lot of my hobby gear in.

It also allows me a staging area when I need to charge batteries, etc.

It is what it is, and it works well enough for gear storage.
IKEA PS Cabinet, white - 46 7/8x24 3/4 " - IKEA

As far as carrying, while I do have the fly more for my M2P, i have started just throwing it and whatever I need into my camera bag, a Tenba Messenger 13. It is just more roomy and easier to get in and out of.

I just ordered a case from Amazon to store my gear. I should get it later this week. Best Buy also carries a couple of drone cases if you're in a hurry and want it now.

I'd say if your Air "gear" takes an entire table that you have too much gear. I bought a case from Harbor Freight that holds my Pro and Air and everything I need to fly. Any excess items I have for my P4, Pro and Air go into a small plastic bin that I keep in a closet. The extra items are the chargers for all the drones.

I'd say if your Air "gear" takes an entire table that you have too much gear. I bought a case from Harbor Freight that holds my Pro and Air and everything I need to fly. Any excess items I have for my P4, Pro and Air go into a small plastic bin that I keep in a closet. The extra items are the chargers for all the drones.

Just bought a Harbor Freight waterproof case too! Love it and it was very inexpensive!

I don't have a good solution to holding my mavic air gear. It's scattered ontop of a table, and since I didn't buy the fly more combo, all the parts are all over the place. Looking to get something simple to store my gear in.

Yes, I keep everything I use in a backpack, except the drone. So When I am ready fly don't ever have to look for anything.

Don't feel bad if you don't have the dji bag. I find it to be a bit too small and will not fit your chargers if you have 3 batteries. You have to be careful when you cram everything in it, I broke my gimble cover and almost bent some blades and legs.

I like the brief case style ones with individual sections, but I'm stuck with this bag for now.

I found a Bower DSLR camera case with movable section compartments. I can fit my Cannon DSLR, 3 lenses, filters, flashes and cables...etc. There is also room for my Mavic Pro (with landing extenders on), 5-6 batteries, remote, spare props, charger... and some items that I would use on both like lens cleaner. Also has an external pocket for a water bottle and tripod for my DSLR.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
suretybondsa