Join Us Now

How great is the Mavic Air 2!

Squidinc

I come from a land “down under”
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
youtu.be
I’ve only been flying for two months now, & my Mavic Air 2 is my first drone. Apart from a hand catch accident on my second flight (throughly my stupid error), I have been thrilled with all the features the MA2 provides. After a long flight out & back, I often have only a few minutes of flight time left. I switch to Sports Mode, & full throttle it around the open space I fly from. She sure moves! What a buzz [emoji219] as I broadside it over my head at full speed.

So congrats on your acquisition. Its the best way to get high for someone my age! LoL You posting any videos we can see? Youtube? Airvuz? Vimeo? I recall from the Lord of the Rings movies just how beautiful New Zealand is...

She sure moves! What a buzz
emoji219.png
as I broadside it over my head at full speed.
Just remember not to stick your hands up in the air while you're celebrating! ;)

So congrats on your acquisition. Its the best way to get high for someone my age! LoL You posting any videos we can see? Youtube? Airvuz? Vimeo? I recall from the Lord of the Rings movies just how beautiful New Zealand is...
Yes NZ is nice, but I live in Australia ?? ?

• Haha
Reactions: pelagic_one
No videos of substance so far, but I’ll get there.

I don't know about it being great... But it is a really good aircraft I enjoy flying it.

I do really enjoy the Air 2 as well. Bought it while Platinum was being repaired (I was jonesing :) )
Got my MPP back and still my fav but will fly the Air2 more most likely. Save and protect my MPP lol.
I also sliced my thumb and pinky fingers but not from hand catch, more like hand slap. Was hovering MPP low and close while sitting low, drone drifted back into my shin and sliced me numerous times and then instinctively reached down to stop that and hit the top of the drone. Pilot error of course.

Reactions: Squidinc
I’ve only been flying for two months now, & my Mavic Air 2 is my first drone. Apart from a hand catch accident on my second flight (throughly my stupid error), I have been thrilled with all the features the MA2 provides. After a long flight out & back, I often have only a few minutes of flight time left. I switch to Sports Mode, & full throttle it around the open space I fly from. She sure moves! What a buzz [emoji219] as I broadside it over my head at full speed.
I agree with you that the Air 2 is Great !! I bought a Mini 4 months ago and loved it so much but then I bought the Air 2 about two weeks ago and now the Mini is mostly idle. The Air 2 is so much fun to fly and you never have to worry about losing signal or if the wind gets up over 15 mph.

Reactions: Squidinc
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arbee