DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How long does it take to get the physical Part 107 license?

vindibona1

Reactions
Democratic Peoples Republic of Crook County
It's been over three weeks since passing the Part 107 test and well over two weeks since I got my temporary certificate. I'd like to apply for a night waiver, but the form requires the certification number which is not available on the temporary one. How long should I expect it to take before I get that piece of (presumably) plastic?

It's been over three weeks since passing the Part 107 test and well over two weeks since I got my temporary certificate. I'd like to apply for a night waiver, but the form requires the certification number which is not available on the temporary one. How long should I expect it to take before I get that piece of (presumably) plastic?

Check the FAA's Airman Certification website to see how far behind they are:

As of today they are working on certificates that were submitted on September 23.

Thanks. I had no idea there was any type of notification. The only website I knew to check was IACRA to check if I had a permanent number.

My number just hit the system and my temp disappeared in ICARA. My issue date was 9-19 so it looks like my permanent card should be here soon.

You can apply now - I did. The instructions say "Enter “pending” if the RPIC has a temporary certificate."

Reactions: EricOwen
my issue date was aug 27, and the plastic card arrived in the mail oct 6. I think my number was posted around oct 1.

Just to update my hard card came in yesterday.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan