DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How many Mavic Pro batteries do you have? Is having 5 overkill?

I have 4 and because of schedule, it’s rare that I use more than 2 per outing, but it’s nicer to have and not need than to be without.

Reactions: Huge Bama Fan
Easy:
if you have one and wish you had 2 get another.
If you have 2 but wish ...... you get the idea.
I have 5 and use between 2 and 4 sometimes start with the fifth, so 5 is perfect, for me ;-)

Reactions: colinfowler
I'm using four currently but it would be nice having a 5th battery. I often go through 4 when distance flying and try to keep one on the charger but the depleted battery has to cool down first. I'll probably buy another battery soon.

Had four batteries for the longest time. Bought a new case recently... it has space for 5 batteries so my OCD says i need to buy one more battery. lol

Reactions: ICHOTT
Ive seen people say you can do 3 continuous, 1 flying, 1 waiting, 1 charging - but I would rather let them cool before going on the charger.

That's exactly how I operate. I keep a fan in my car to cool the batteries down before charging. It takes just a few minutes to get them back on the charger.

I currently have 3 MavicPro batts. Will wait to see if MP2 uses the same batteries[emoji848]
Have 5 batts for my Spark along with portable charger for it.

I have 5. In one day it’s possible to do 5 missions with time to charge the controller in between. And my broke *** buddy has 2 batteries so I can give him mine as needed when we are out flying

I have 8 haha. And i use each one in every session. But i only get to fly once a fortnight or so. So i guess that evens out.

Never had a motor warning or the like. And i change batteries like mechanics change tyres on race cars.

Lately been flying purely in sports in the high 30s celcius heat non stop juat to be a **** and see what it can stand. No issues at all.

TLDR; 8 isnt enough. Haha

Reactions: GavieboyDji
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AVI Drones