DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How Many of You Use Goggles?

hychewright

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Just wondering how many of Mavic pilots out there use goggles for FPV and how do you like the experience? I'm looking at the new for 2019 DJI Digital HD FPV Goggle. Looks like it is more comfortable than the old goggles and not as clumsy. What do you think?

Reactions: Bill combs
I bought the RE Goggles a few months ago to pair with my M2P. I used them once myself while flying, but I’ve allowed others to use them a number of times. I bought them because I thought the concept was great, but IMO, they still need some design improvements. I have not looked closely at their new offerings or planned offerings, but maybe improvements are being made. I hope so.

Reactions: hychewright
Just wondering how many of Mavic pilots out there use goggles for FPV and how do you like the experience? I'm looking at the new for 2019 DJI Digital HD FPV Goggle. Looks like it is more comfortable than the old goggles and not as clumsy. What do you think?
i have two of the dji white one black re and one epson bt300 glasses and never fly without them,for me once i got use to them i cannot fly without them,the dji goggles were clumsy at first but i got use to them.

Reactions: hychewright

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rsantangelo