DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How much should I charge?

enodog

Reactions
Hey,
I’ve been flying DJI for almost 5 years now and in February I bought the mavic 2 Enterprise Dual. How much do you guys think is reasonable to charge for a thermal video of someone’s business, house (etc.). I don’t want to hurt the local drone business economy lol! And yes I’m part 107 certified!
-Eno

Find out what local drone businesses are charging in your area. Then, charge the same or more based on the services and quality of product you're offering.

You certainly wouldn't want to charge less than everyone else since that'll just be money out of your own pocket. And then if other businesses lower their prices to match yours, you'll need to lose even more money if you want to continue to beat them on price.

Reactions: enodog
Hey,
I’ve been flying DJI for almost 5 years now and in February I bought the mavic 2 Enterprise Dual. How much do you guys think is reasonable to charge for a thermal video of someone’s business, house (etc.). I don’t want to hurt the local drone business economy lol! And yes I’m part 107 certified!
-Eno
A quality thermal image can be invaluable in a lot of situations, especially commercial roofing and building energy. Don’t sell yourself short, especially if you’re doing it commercially for a building owner. It’s worth it for them to know exactly what issues could be present that can’t be seen under normal circumstances.

Depending on the situation, especially on a commercial building, I’m sure you could command $700 minimum for a scan.

Last edited:
Reactions: dbAerials

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RWShepard