DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How often do you fly?

Reactions
I feel like flying is getting old and scary unfortunately. I flew the Phantom 4, Inspire 1, Mavic Pro, P3S, P3P , P34K, and I find that after flying them, and all the rules tightening, I find flying isn’t as fun anymore. Do you still get the same feeling flying as you did when you first got your aircraft?

Yes and I started with a FC40. Several P2V's modded differently , A Standard then a P3 4K and now this . I'm more amazed now how far it has came and have loved the whole ride . I don't live where all the restrictions are though and fly almost everyday it allows for it .
If I lived where all the issues are I don't know .

I only started flying a few months ago, so I am probably not a good one to comment, but I enjoy it more every time I fly. As for the rules, unfortunately we have become a society of rules, regulations and litigation. I don't anticipate that changing any time soon, so we have to deal with it as well as we can.

I'm going to continue flying and enjoying this hobby along with my other regulated hobbies.

Try flying in an entirely different area, even if you have to travel a bit. I’ve thought about giving it up yet when I take my Mavic to a diffenret location, the excitement quickly returns.

Reactions: NinjaNut
Listen you busted the shiny off your new toy's.! Its ok
The toy phase is over Think of it like a tool with many uses you need purpose now to injoy your sport.
I recomend you take it on a trip near or far just take it out see if you dont love it again.....
if you don't
Maybe it's time to move on
and that ok too.
.If there was one place you would like to be Take it there shoot the heck out of that place
then decided

I have flown most every day it's not raining since June and enjoy it every time. When I fly after being grounded a few days I am reminded of how advanced the Mavic really is.

I follow the rules and respect other people's privacy and don't worry about it.

Perhaps you should take some time off and maybe the magic will return.

2 1/2 years in and still loving it. I have 3 birds now. Inspire 2, Mavic Platinum and a Spark. They all have their strengths and weaknesses.
I fly as often as I can which is often daily. Weather permitting.
I always stay within VLOS and have no desire to go out of that range.
I love what Mossiback said........
"I follow the rules and respect other people's privacy and don't worry about it." Well said.

I fly something almost every day (inside or out) and still enjoy flying. I will admit flying a MultiRotor can get boring if you aren't pushing yourself in one way or another. Try to learn something new (mapping etc) or try challenging yourself with smoother flight, pin point manual landing or something to hone your skills.

Flying Collective Pitch Helo or Fixed Wing aircraft w/o all the training gear is a LOT more fun than your off the shelf MR but that's just my 2 cents.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vanillasky